Every week* I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed reading, watching or listening to. Here’s my selection for this week – enjoy!
- Lisa Congdon explains what a vulnerability hangover is and why it might be a good thing to experience.
- Founder of Flow Magazine, Irene Smit explains how she applies some principles of mindfulness in her everyday life.
- If you think you can’t draw Mick Manning and Brita Granström show how pretty much anyone can draw William Shakespeare!
- And if you do keep a sketchbook and struggle for ways to fill it, Sketchbook Skool has a list of 50 ideas for you.
- In this Draw Tip Tuesday Video Koosje Koene breaks down how to draw an urban scene.
(*As I mentioned on Tuesday, I’m going to be taking a full week’s break from 19-23 October. Rather than stopping abruptly, I’m going to ease into my holiday gradually. Next week there will be one blog post on Tuesday, and then I won’t be posting again until 30 October when I’ll be back with a new links post, before getting back to my usual twice a week schedule from the beginning of November.)