Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here is this week’s selection – enjoy!
- This week I discovered the blog and YouTube channel of a young Chilean illustrator, living in Berlin, called Fran Meneses, otherwise known as Frannerd. I spent a big chunk of Wednesday afternoon watching her YouTube videos, and really enjoyed this one about all the traditional art materials (pens, pencils, paper) that she enjoys using.
- Koosje Koene wrote about how it can be difficult to start a new sketchbook but that perfection is not the point when you’re art journaling.
- Tommy Kane and his wife recently visited New Orleans. He wrote a short post about tipping and shared drawings of a lot of the people he met on his trip.
- While I’m continuing with my daily drawings of flowers over the next few weeks, Liz Steel is aiming to draw 100 people in a week.
- I really enjoyed Peggy Fall’s post about opting out of being busy, simplifying life and the importance of enjoying what you’re doing, instead of trying to get it done.