Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed or been inspired by. Here’s this week’s selection – enjoy!
- France Belleville Van Stone wrote a little bit and shared a video about perfection.
- Bill Murray shares his thoughts on Identity & Meditation.
- As you know, I find Lisa Congdon inspiring and never tired of what has to say about becoming a working artist.
- Another favourite of mine is Crystal Moody and she wrote this week about Creativity and Minimalism – I could learn a few things from this!
- I’ve been a member of Michael Nobbs’s community at Sustainably Creative for a long time now. This week he launched his shiny, new, redesigned website, which I recommend having a look at.