Once a month I share a handful of things I’ve been enjoying lately. These are some of my favourite things from May:
- Crochet – I’m still working on the cardigan I mentioned last month, and crochet has been my go-to creative pastime over the past few weeks.
- We Are Tea Peppermint tea. Peppermint tea can be very lacking in flavour but after trying a lot of different brands, this is the mintiest one I’ve found.
- Comet in Moominland by Tove Jansson.
- During May Michael Nobbs sent out a series of 5 podcasts, which he called his Ebb Time podcasts, where he spoke about the time he’s spending away from digital life.
- Season 6 of The Americans.