Once a month I share a handful of things I’ve been enjoying lately. These are some of my favourite things from May:
- Crochet – I’m still working on the cardigan I mentioned last month, and crochet has been my go-to creative pastime over the past few weeks.
- We Are Tea Peppermint tea. Peppermint tea can be very lacking in flavour but after trying a lot of different brands, this is the mintiest one I’ve found.
- Comet in Moominland by Tove Jansson.
- During May Michael Nobbs sent out a series of 5 podcasts, which he called his Ebb Time podcasts, where he spoke about the time he’s spending away from digital life.
- Season 6 of The Americans.
Last month I shared my first ‘favourites’ post and I’m aiming to do this every month. As it’s the beginning of May I’m sharing a handful of the things I really enjoyed during April so here we go:
- Rice Krispies (but not for breakfast – I have them for supper before I go to bed).
- The Creative Pep Talk Podcast by Andy J Pizza
- Crochet. I’ve been spending a lot of my creative energy on crochet lately. I recently made myself a black jumper/sweater and I’m now working on a cardigan using Sirdar Baby Bamboo in the colour Skittle.
- Sheet face masks – especially the Garnier Moisture Bomb tissue masks.
Is there anything that you’ve particularly had fun with recently? Books, music, podcasts, art supplies, food…? I’d love to hear what you’re enjoying!
In the same vein as beauty bloggers, and inspired by Frannerd, I thought I’d start sharing some of my favourite things each month, starting with a handful of the things I enjoyed during March.
- Winsor and Newton Flesh tint gouache paint
- The Making Obama podcast (and before this the Making Oprah podcast)
- Quinoa porridge
- The new Seawhite of Brighton Watercolour Travel Journal
- Season 1 of This is Us on Amazon Prime
Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here’s this week’s selection. Enjoy! Oh, and more “Creative Links 42: New York in the Autumn, Gilmore Guys, and Travel”
Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed, found interesting or useful during the week. Here’s this more “Creative Links #32: Finding Inspiration, Keeping the Basics Fun and Meditation for Beginners”