Each week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed reading, looking at or listening to online. Here’s my selection for this week:
- Artist, Koosje Koene, had to give in to the flu recently and this is what she drew when she started to feel better again.
- Michael Nobbs explains why going for a stroll (rather than a walk) can be beneficial for us and our creative work.
- In a similar vein, Jacki wrote about the struggles she’s had with learning to be ‘un-busy’, but why it’s so important.
- Leo Babauta reminds us how important it is to develop a better relationship with the present moment.
- If you’re still having difficulty slowing down, have a scroll through these lovely black and white photos, all on the theme of ‘time’.