Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed reading, looking at or listening to online. Here’s my selection for this week:
- I LOVED this watercolour ‘watch’ that Koosje Koene’s Dad, Frans, designed for when he’s painting on location.
- I always enjoy reading Flow Magazine and I’ve just ordered the latest copy, so I’m looking forward to reading some more of what Otje van der Lelij has to say about how we can use art to console ourselves.
- Courtney Carver wrote a very interesting article about how living simply is not the end goal.
- I’m always interested in other people’s creative habits and I loved reading about how Crystal Moody is creating almost on auto-pilot at the moment.
- I enjoy having lots of time on my own, but there’s a difference between solitude and loneliness, as Gretchen Rubin points out.