Every week I share a few links to things I’ve recently enjoyed online – videos, podcasts, blog posts and so on. Here’s my first round-up for 2016!
- I really enjoyed this short video with illustrator Wendy MacNaughton, where she explains how drawing can open up doors – and I love her drawings of people.
- I shared a similar photo in my previous links post but I love Vivienne Gucwa’s pictures so here’s another one of New York in the snow.
- Not only is Tommy Kane a great artist but he has a dry wit when telling stories, like this one about his road trip with his wife and her cat.
- I remember reading a blog post from Michael Nobbs a few years ago, which he’s just re-published on his updated website. I enjoyed reading it again because it’s always handy to be reminded about the dangers of comparing ourselves with others.
- I’ve mentioned before how much I love Fran Meneses (aka Frannerd)’s illustration work. This week she shared a video documenting the work she’s been doing over the past year and a half in order to get her first book published.