Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online recently. Here’s this week’s selection (and the last one for this 2015!). How ever you’re spending the festive season this year I hope you enjoy it and I’ll be back here in January.
- If you’re not familiar with the intricate papercut art by London-based artist Rob Ryan, do have a look at a sample of his work on Illustration Age, and see more of it on his own website.
- It’s that time of year when people start mentioning the Danish word ‘hygge’ again. If you’re not familiar with the concept, Danny Gregory offers a good explanation.
- A post from early this year (which I only discovered this week) from Sarah-Lou suggests 5 ways to create hygge (both inside and outside the home) in order to enjoy the darker, colder months.
- In the spirit of cosiness and enjoying the winter, I really love this photograph by Vivienne Gucwa, of a snowy night in New York.
- Crystal Moody wrote about her experience at a Craft Show and how, no matter what you think, you CAN draw.