Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online recently. This kind of post is sometimes referred to as a ’round-up’ and today I’ve decided to share a few other round-ups that I hope you’ll enjoy. Let me know what you think.
- Katrina is an artist based, like me, in London and this week she shared a list of links to articles explaining the importance of ‘buying small’ this festive season.
- On her blog Rowdy Kittens, Tammy shares a weekly list of ‘happy links’ to things that she’s found helpful and inspiring.
- The Sketchbook Skool blog has a regular round-up of students’s artwork, and this week’s is on the theme of Thanksgiving.
- Every week my friend Joy shares a whole range of Joyful Reads and Finds.
- And if you’d like to receive some links to art and writing related to posts in your inbox every week I’d recommend signing up for the email newsletters sent out by Austin Kleon and Crystal Moody.