Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed reading, watching, looking at or listening to. Here’s this week’s selection – enjoy!
- The first thing I read online this morning was this post from my friend Joy, who has written about her memories of Paris, and as always illustrates her post with some of her beautiful photographs.
- On the same theme, some of my fellow Sketchbook Skool students have been drawing tributes to Paris, and SBS teacher Jean-Christophe Defline, who lives in Paris also shared his thoughts on the events of last week.
- Koosje Koene wrote a handy reminder that sometimes you need to draw (or do whatever your creative ‘thing’ is) for no other reason than because it’s fun and it keeps you sane.
- Danny Gregory visited Prague and Vienna recently and shared some of his thoughts during that trip, and what had been inspiring him.
- Matthew Syed wrote an encouraging article for the perfectionists among us about the importance of failure in creativity.