Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed reading, looking at or listening to. Here’s what I’ve chosen for this week – enjoy!
- On the Flow Magazine Blog, Renate van der Zee discusses whether smartphone addiction, is a real problem or if that description is a bit of an overstatement.
- Koosje Koene recently spent a week in New York making plans for Sketchbook Skool with Danny Gregory, and of course doing lots of drawing. She and Danny went outside in New York, sat down and made a single drawing together, which you can see a short video of on her blog (and also on Danny’s blog!).
- If you know Andrea Joseph’s work you’re probably very familiar with her very detailed ballpoint pen drawings. Lately though, I’ve been enjoying seeing her approach drawing in a much looser and faster way, and I’m really impressed that she managed to fill an entire sketchbook in 2 weeks!
- Todd Henry explains 3 simple tactics from the book Getting Things Done that have helped him become more productive.
- I’m all for decluttering and not living with too much stuff but I’m not sure I could follow Leo Babauta’s example of living out of a single bag. How about you?