Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here’s this week’s selection. Enjoy! Oh, and if there’s anything you’ve enjoyed reading, watching or listening to recently, let me know in the comments below.
- If you’re anything like (i.e. human!) then, if you’re not careful, you probably end up comparing yourself to others now and again, in which case you may find this quote from Becky Simpson useful.
- I’ve mentioned her work before but I love pretty much all the photographs that Vivienne Gucwa takes and her pictures of New York in the Autumn, like this one, are beautiful.
- Danny Gregory reminds us how travel can fuel our creative ‘tanks’.
- For the past few weeks I’ve been re-watching The Gilmore Girls and interspersing that watching with listening to The Gilmore Guys podcast, so if you like The Gilmore Girls, I’d recommend having a listen to what Kevin and Demi have to say about it.
- I love getting a glimpse inside other people’s sketchbooks and notebooks, and José Naranja’s art journal was no exception.