Each week I share a few links to things that have caught my interest online. They often include things about photography and drawing but are usually a bit more varied than that. Here’s my selection for this week – I hope you enjoy!
- I’ve never really made videos but I found these Daily Mini Time Capsule videos by Xanthe made me want to give it a go.
- Along the same lines as what I wrote on Tuesday, the Sketchbook Skool blog has a post about getting out of your comfort zone.
- I’ve been thinking recently about starting to meditate daily again by setting aside a specific time each day just for this, so I enjoyed what Peter Taylor had to say about meditation and noise.
- The fact that the Helsinki Art Museum re-opened this week and that there will be a Tove Jansson exhibition there made me want to go back to the city for a visit. It’s a long time since I was there.
- I discovered a blog by a fellow sketcher, Alice, this week and it was comforting to read that I’m not alone in my nervousness about drawing in public sometimes.