Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here’s my selection for this week, I hope you find something here that you like.
- Courtney Carver suggests 7 simple ways to soothe your soul, when things start to feel a bit overwhelming.
- After nearly having my dinner stolen from my hands by a seagull earlier this year, I could relate to what Tommy Kane had to say (and loved his drawing, as always).
- This is an idea I’m familiar with but it’s good to be reminded of it from time to tim. Koosje Koene explains why you should stack your habits.
- Sandra Juto is an artist, illustrator, photographer and crocheter from Sweden but living in Berlin. She often takes her camera out for a walk and this week she shared some pictures from her daily life, where she noticed that the light is starting to look more autumnal.
- I love how my friend Joy is unapologetic about getting other people to feel excited about seeing creepy crawlies!