Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed and found interesting online. Here’s my selection for this week. I hope you find something you enjoy.
- I enjoyed this sweet story about a couple sketching on the London Underground.
- I love seeing ‘behind the scenes’ of where and how people do their creative work, so this art room tour from Jennifer Frith was right up my street.
- A new favourite Flickr account I discovered this week is Bisybackson‘s. I especially like the photos of things ‘well organized’.
- Austin Kleon recently changed the way he makes his newspaper poems, swapping his pen for an X-acto blade.
- Courtney Carver explains why it’s important to take time out every single day.