Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online recently and hope you do too. Here’s this week’s selection.
- I didn’t know until this week that there even was such a thing as a Master Penman. Jake Weidmann is the youngest and produces some stunning work.
- I mentioned Fran Meneses and linked to one of her videos here recently. Another illustrator on Youtube, whose videos I enjoy is Mira Stanislawa, especially her daily drawing videos.
- Koosje Koene gives some very sound advice about just letting yourself ‘be’ as a creative person, suggesting ‘3 Habits You Could Do Without‘.
- On a similar note, Danny Gregory has a new book out in December, which is all about silencing your inner critic (or as he calls it, your ‘monkey’). He also reveals his choice for the book cover and shows what a wide selection he had to choose from.
- Crystal Moody, like me, is joining in with Drawing August this year and shared a recent update on her progress.