Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed or found useful. Here’s my selection for this week, I hope you find something you like!
- For anyone who thinks they can’t draw or doesn’t see the point, this article about the Cognitive Benefits of Doodling with Sunni Brown is worth a read.
- I was fascinated by how it’s possible for Tammy Ruggles to be a photographer when she is legally blind.
- Some of Andy Warhol’s early drawings are on display for the first time, at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Denmark.
- In the Creating Your Own Path Podcast, Lisa Congdon talks about her career as an artist and why it pays to practise.
- As I said the other day, I want to get better and more confident at drawing people so this post by Lynne Chapman where she shows a sneak peek into her new book with tips on how to draw hands is really useful.
If you enjoyed this post I’d really appreciate it if you could share it on social media – you can use one of the buttons below if you like. Thank you.