Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed, found interesting or useful during the week. Here’s this week’s selection (which includes some video and audio), I hope you find something you like.
- I really enjoy watching other people create so I loved this short video of Pat Vale drawing a huge but detailed cityscape of New York.
- And if you think you can’t draw then have a look at this Ted talk by Graham Shaw who might be able to convince you otherwise.
- This is a really fun video explaining the basics of meditation for beginners.
- Following on from Tuesday’s blog post, there are some good ideas in this podcast from Capture Your 365 – 10 ways to inspire yourself to create. If you can’t (or don’t want to) listen to the whole 20 minute podcast, there’s a text summary on the same page.
- Finally, if you want to keep making art regularly, Danny Gregory suggests practising the basics in fun and new ways.