Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here’s this week’s selection – enjoy!
- If you find it difficult and stressful trying to keep up with all your social media accounts, Courtney Carver suggests how to connect with people without losing your mind.
- My Great Grandad was a bookbinder so sometimes I think it might be nice to learn how to bind my own sketchbooks. This simple tutorial from My Petite Cakes looks like the perfect place to start.
- Koosje Koene gives 3 solid reasons why you should share your art.
- I love this sketched comic from Kate Beaton about her family cat.
- I’m not sure I agree 100% with what it says about photography, but this short video from The School of Life about John Ruskin and why we should draw more (and photograph less) is really interesting (let me know what you think about it in the comments below).