Every Friday I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed or found useful online. Here’s this week’s selection, I hope you find something you like.
- I totally agree with what Crystal Moody had to say about burnout and creativity and how it’s not our creative habits that cause the burnout.
- Fear of the blank page is something that lots of creative people can relate to and Molly Rydzynski shared a few things that have helped her get past that fear.
- I’m really excited to hear that the wonderful illustrator Jennie Maizels is bringing her popular Sketchbook Club to the digital world at the end of July.
- Danny Gregory gets to the point about what it is that you are better at than anybody else.
- If you’re feeling less than chirpy at the moment, Leo Babauta suggests 6 ways to look after yourself and get out of a slump.