Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online recently and hope you do too. Here’s this week’s selection.
- As someone who has had a chronic illness (M.E/C.F.S) for over 10 years, I found it interesting to read what Courtney Carver had to say about how things changed for her after she was diagnosed with M.S.
- A new favourite artist of mine is Yelena Bryksenkova and as a subscriber to Flow Magazine, I was excited to see that her work will be featured in the next issue.
- Gretchen Röehrs has a fun way of incorporating food into her art work.
- Hiro went on a whirlwind trip from London to New York for work and still managed to take some beautiful photos along the way.
- I’ve been listening to Michael Nobbs’s One Thing Today micro-podcasts for a few years now and more recently they’ve been keeping me company while I do my daily drawings. Since he relaunched his website the podcasts are available for free and are now on iTunes so have a listen!