Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed on the internet. I hope you enjoy this week’s selection:
- It’s a very simple idea but I love how Amy Jones tracked her debt repayments by colouring in.
- Liz Ackerley has been thinking more about how to use her sketchbooks to tell stories.
- Catherine Drea takes some beautiful photographs and her poppy photos are no exception.
- Ann Etcelly wrote on the Sketchbook Skool blog about How to Fit 100 Travel Souvenirs in One Bag
- In May 2015, Hereford College of Arts and The House of Illustration came up with the Pushing the Envelope project to celebrate the 175th anniversary of the Penny Black postage stamp.