Every Friday I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online and hope you do too. Here’s this week’s selection.
- When I was little I read a lot of Ladybird books so I was interested to see that the House of Illustration in London is going to be hosting an exhibition of original illustrations from Ladybird Books this summer.
- Austin Kleon shared a quote from Christoph Niemann on the Importance of Inefficiency.
- I discovered a blog by a fellow sketchbook artist this week and enjoyed her illustrations from her journey across the US. It’s a three-part series so make sure you check the previous posts too.
- In spite of what Christoph Niemann has to say about inefficiency, there’s also a case for efficiency in creativity, or at least making creative play effortless, as Tanner Christensen points out.
- A few years ago I read Quiet by Susan Cain and recently she’s launched a new website called Quiet Revolution. I really enjoyed (and could relate to) this article about Overcoming Fraud Syndrome.