Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here’s this week’s selection:
- I really like this artwork for an exhibition in Porto based on the Portuguese concept of ‘Saudade’.
- Charlie Ambler wrote on the Daily Zen about how You’ll Never Be Perfect and in fact should embrace the flaws that make you who you are.
- Liz Steel wrote about why it can be good to draw even when you think you don’t have time.
- A very nice reminder that your best creative ideas often come from taking a small step every day.
- I really loved this post from Danny Gregory on ways to find fulfilment, or purpose.