Every Friday I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online and hope you do too. Here’s this week’s selection.
- I love what Shawn Blanc has to say about showing up every day, especially the bits about celebrating our progress and enjoying the journey.
- Crystal Moody recommends her top 10 creative habit books, some of which I’ve read and some that I’ll be adding to my Amazon wishlist!
- A really lovely essay from Tammy Strobel about how hiking in familiar places means she carries more than just supplies or ‘stuff’.
- I came across Gaby after taking an online course last year, run by Lisa Congdon. Gaby shared a video of Lisa that I’d not seen before about how it’s never too late to start making art.
- And on her blog, Lisa interviewed another favourite of mine – Danny Gregory – about his art and his latest book.