Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online. Here is my selection for this week. Enjoy!
- Keri Smith is an artist who also writes about creativity and I’ve used her book, ‘How To Be And Explorer Of The World’ regularly for inspiration and ideas. Flow Magazine shared a short film with Keri, where she encourages everyone to take more notice of the world around them.
- Danielle at The Merriweather Council suggests 5 Ways to Share Creative Work Without Setting up Shop, for people who want to create but might not want to sell their work.
- Lisa Congdon was recently interviewed by Jen at Brand New Ways and talked about how she challenges herself creatively and her love of Bulgarian folk music!
- Quite simply, The Importance of Rest and how to give yourself permission to just do nothing.
- Courtney Carver suggests how to be more present and less scattered in day-to-day life.