Every week I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed online recently. Here’s this week’s selection – enjoy!
- Susan Piver wrote about how counter-productive it can be to force yourself to get stuff done and suggests that it’s possible to be disciplined without being mean to yourself.
- Vivienne Gucwa is a fine art travel photographer living in New York and shares beautiful photos of New York in her book and on her blog, like this one of the spring blossom in Central Park.
- Vivienne also broadcasts on Periscope, which as an Android user I can only watch on the web but her Periscope broadcasts are also on her Youtube channel and I liked this one of her walk across the Brooklyn bridge at sunset.
- Amanda at Scoutie Girl is interested in how people spend their spare time and shares her own favourite pastimes.
- I really liked this sketch from Blackfriars Bridge in London by James Hobbs on the Urban Sketchers site this week.
- Also on Urban Sketchers was a piece by Parka on the challenges of using a tiny sketchbook.