Every week I share a selection of links to things I’ve enjoyed on the internet. Here are this week’s – enjoy!
- My friend Helen wrote about how being part of an online community has helped her to keep drawing and supported her during one of the more difficult times in her life.
- I always enjoy seeing what people keep in their bag, cupboard or pencil case. Lynne Chapman explains what art materials she carries and why.
- My husband, who doesn’t draw, has a colouring book for adults and they seem to be increasingly popular at the moment. I like the sound of the ‘colouring circles’ mentioned in this article on the importance of play for adults.
- Like the look of William Meyer’s photo book about life in the less famous districts of New York.
- Every month artist, Gennine Zlatkis shares a desktop calendar featuring her artwork. This is April’s.