Every Friday I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed reading, looking at or listening to. Here’s this week’s selection – enjoy.
- I’m currently using two tiny sketchbooks for my drawings and earlier this week Koosje Koene shared some of the tiny sketchbooks she’s used and explained how handy they can be for drawing regularly.
- The Unmistakable Creative podcast featured an interview with Lisa Congdon who talked about how her career developed and how to start to see yourself as an artist.
- As I try to loosen up on the pages of my tiny sketchbooks, Roz Stendahl explains why she embraces the ‘messes’ on her journal pages.
- I’ve come across this idea before when I read Susan Cain’s Quiet but it’s always useful to remember amid all the noise that the world needs “invisible” people.
- Sean Wes reminds us that we should share more work and that not everything has to be perfect.