Every week I share a few links to things that I’ve enjoyed online. I hope you enjoy this week’s selection:
- On the Sketchbook Skool blog are 5 reasons your brain wants you to draw.
- 10 Daily Habits that will Give You Incredible Will Power
- Thanks to Crystal Moody for drawing my attention to the previous link in her newsletter this week. I also enjoyed seeing behind the scenes with her in her post about how she manages creative projects.
- If you’ve read Everyday Matters or A Kiss Before You Goby Danny Gregory (or even if you haven’t) you’ll find his blog post, The Worst of Times, The Best of Times touching. And if you haven’t read either of those books I’d highly recommend them too!
- I really like this selection of portraits by Amy N.