Every Friday I share a few links to things I’ve enjoyed or found useful. Here’s my selection for this week. I hope you find something you like.
- About 18 months ago I took an online photography class run by Tammy Strobel at Rowdy Kittens. She’s tweaked the course and is running it again during March and April this year. I’ve registered for a second run and if you fancy joining in you can find out more and sign up on her website.
- I really like these hand drawn maps of London’s rivers by Stephen Walter.
- From Sketchbook Skool, find out about the power of a single sketch of a cow.
- Debra at Scoutie Girl suggests 5 ways to be creative in the face of perfectionism.
- A reminder from Roz Stendahl to hold on to the friends who really ‘get’ us.
- I love these tiny paper houses and how Charles Young’s ‘metropolis’ grows by one tiny building a day.