I’ve decided that from today I’m going to take a one week holiday from blogging and I’ll start posting again from 9th March.
In the meantime, here are some links I thought were worth sharing. I hope you find something you enjoy.
- I loved Lisa Congdon’s take on getting older.
- My daily routine has changed a lot over the past few years and I don’t think I’ve really got one at the moment. Tammy Strobel explains how she created an inspiring morning routine.
- Last year I started reading How To Be Idle by Tom Hodgkinson and I keep meaning to go back and finish it. This argument in favour of truancy and leisure from New Escapologist is reminiscent of what I’ve read so far in that book.
- Amanda at Scoutie Girl points out the importance of taking care of ourselves every day, no matter how busy we might be.
- On a similar note, Dale suggests how even the busiest of people might be able to grab a few moments for themselves.
- And if all of this has been too much, Courtney Carver offers 3 ways to deal with information overload!