- I’ve seen quite a few mentions of the Danish concept of ‘hygge‘ over the past few months. Penelope Dullaghan explains how she uses this idea to help her enjoy winter.
- Thanks to Austin Kleon for sharing this article and podcast from the New York Public Library, all about the weird and interesting questions people have asked librarians.
- Almost every week I seem to include a link from Danny Gregory. I practically inhale anything he shares – here’s the trailer for his new book. I’ve pre-ordered my copy, naturally!
- I enjoyed this interview with the creative director of Drawn and Quarterly – a comic publisher in Montreal – about the surprising popularity of the Moomin books, which apparently aren’t that well-known in Canada.
- I’m not sure yet if I agree with all of his suggestions but Leo Babauta’s idea of creating limits is interesting.
What have you enjoyed reading on the internet this week?